He
: is rather cute.
: is not just a nice funny looking &warm guy, but a superbly good person.
: is so happy hes getting married he teased TCH along with yanshan.
: is a nice man.
: is a funny man who wants a life but has to work to earn his livin'.
: has a very very very cute lunch-meal. (small bowl of rice &soup &dishes)
: is a nice guy who's under bosses but doesnt really seem to mind it.
: is bright &should further his studies.
: has quite nice eyes.
She
: is by far the favouritest colleague i have over there.
: is good though she likes to focus on her own things (read : slack). shes good.
: should lighten up 'cos shes too tensed up (with the look, already)
: is really nice (with her maggimee comment)
: is really funny with her words &knows how to be lighthearted
: is a good mama.
: is good with her language &work &(perhaps) deserve a payrise
: has the sharp-teeth voice but is really nice (the petite one)
They
: are good people who're not just smiles
: can be nasty with gossips
: would probably forget me in awhile ;)
: all said bye &i smiled in reply, knowing that would be the last time i'd see them. Most definitely.
But meeting once is already a blessing.
So i am thankful for the job, (AND THE DOUGH HEEHEE), the friendliness and the teabags &the smiles &the comfy machine smell &THE PEOPLE.
Yes the people make the place. :)
It's funny how i grow attached to a place so easily. Dad says if my sister goes to work he doubts she'll be able to attach well?
Oh well.
I looked proud.
I guess.
I am selfish.
-

:)

:))

I like tweetiee's flatness

Yanshan is not so much of a zilian kuang. I miss my zilian friends.
JASMINS I NEED YOU!

My senior's new N70. I like this pic :)

I look assholic weird here LAH! But here it is. The funny cute (LOL) old nakata san.
Looks more like malay, no?

Experimenting around with her N70. Meanwhile yanshan goes through past records determined to find out what the miscalculation is about.
Proud to say she found it :D

Perhaps only for ramblings. Okay that's ENOUGH!
As for possessions &all that shit.
No, that's not enough.
Like me = EARRINGS ENOUGH?! NO WAY!

Heh.
-
At kobe,
I learnt that
: everyone can be super warm once you get to know 'em
: but some guys can be super gossip asses
: a P/O is written THAT way
: excel is super fabulous
: you have to see you as OKAY-IM-AS-EQUAL-AS-THEM (aka as good/bad)
: no, you shouldn't act like a know it all. 'cos you DON'T know it all, at all! (whats a toolmark, i dunno how to see worxxs. what are those guys doing with those machines out there every single minute &whatre those leadframes really used for)
-
Dearest yuhong, please don't sleep once you get home. You get so grouchy i get pissed off too.
It's not so easy to teach someone who'd give you a LIKETHATWHAT tone the next second. I don't want to piss you off.
Yes, i know school's tiring. FINISH YOUR WORK BEFORE YOU SLEEP.
Omg
Bindy you too.
-
Maybe it's a staring fetish...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home